Post #79 The carnival of horror


 



Gacha Guild
Hallows Horror Carnivale 2020





Products used in this post:



[Faust-Inferinum-Exports]


DREADMORNE 
FREAK SHOW 


[FIE] // Dreadmorne Balloons [rare]
[FIE] // Dreadmorne Rancid Cronenberg Balloon Pup [Common]
[FIE] // Dreadmorne sLAUGHTER axe [Uncommon]

STORE INFO 


ICON 



I C O N -RARE- #10


I C O N - RARE - R/B


STORE INFO 


:: STATIC:: 

::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020


::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 18 Freaky Wall Mouth UNCOMMON
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 13 Haunted Hill Mansion Sign
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 01 Save Point Poster {Red}
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - The Tiger is Spooked,  Ehee Clown,  Zoo , Cookie Cats,  Glizzy Gladiator  Posters
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 11 Bottle Toss Game Props
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 10 Death Ticket Bruce
::Static:: Prop Hunt H2020 - 19 Circus Manticore Standee RARE


STORE INFO 




KITTY CORNER 
[TKC]unravel me 



TKC - Unravel me - arm -  Bloody  -right
TKC - Unravel me - arm - Bloody right
TKC - Unravel me - Coreset - Bloody
TKC - Unravel me - Leg wrap right -Bloody
TKC - Unravel me - Leg wrapleft -Bloody
TKC - Unravel me - Panties - Bloody
TKC - Unravel me - RARE  - touch to retexture
TKC - Unravel me - top - Bloody

STORE INFO 


Other Credits 

Hair: nani // cora 





Comentarios